By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

Tetsuo Shima said:
Faxanadu said:

uhoh, the cool cat is here. this is not about: im cool, i f&ck anything that has a heartbeat. wanna compare di&%s?

Get real man. I don't care if you believe me or not. This topic just touches the matter which really makes me sick. I know one thing dude if you face me you will just move aside without a word. It's enough for me. We are in the net though and you can keep this crap as long as you want.

Translation of what Tetsuo has said so far in this thread.

I'm 16 years old.  Maybe people on this forum will think that I'm some huge man whore, even though I've never had sex nor seen a naked woman in front of me and touched them.   If you doubt my claims, I'll tell you that I'm huge and scary looking and can beat you up, even though he's really 5'8" and 135lbs soaking wet.   And yea, this is on the net, so you can't do anything about it or I'll make you think i can beat you up.

Yep, there's the internet tough guy folks.  :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Smothering a woman will not make them not cheat. They need their own space and you need your own. Be careful when dating younger women. Alot of times they will change and not be the woman they were when you met them and they then turn to some other guy. If they do that. Dump them. Make them feel horrible for what they did. And hey, if you can, sleep with there mom, best female friend, sister, etc. Be seen by her with someone way more beautiful to make her think that she screwed up. When she comes crawling back and apologizing, tell her that she made the choice to end the relationship by cheating and that it will never work because you can't trust her.

I'm a nice guy, but I'm also very confident and they know that I'm a hell of a great guy and that they'd be hard pressed to find someone better. And for the 16 year old Don Juan, there is no way you have been with more women then me. I'd bet I have your number beat in 6 months time compared to your entire sexual history. But that's not what this thread is about.

What those who have been hurt by a woman because of something like this is to immediately go out and bang some female as soon as possible. Work out that anger into a hell of a great sexual experience. Then after you are done with her, move onto the next girl you want to date. Once you start dating her, dick-motize her. Give it to her so damn good that she can't help but to wake up the entire neighborhood from that. Don't be pushy, just be confident. Be understanding, but set boundries. Be open in the things you talk about, no matter what it is. She asks you how many women you have been with. Lie, and say it's about 25. (or go lower if she's fairly young and been with only a few guys, and if you can, beat her to the punch by asking her that question before she asks you. That way you know what to base your lie on and adjust your number appropriately. ) If I told her what the number really was, she'd be scared crapless and think I spent a few years being a prosititute for women and had a social disease.

Don't be an asshole, but be an ass once in a while. ;) There is a difference guys.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

If you doubt my claims, I'll tell you that I'm huge and scary looking and can beat you up, even though he's really 5'8" and 135lbs soaking wet.

[img=http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4645/1006671nt7.th.jpg]

LOL. 16? You look like you are 34, bald, and not exactly a good looking guy if that is you. Did you take a picture of your football coach while he was working out? Lots of neck fat there.

And yea, I'd laugh if you thought you'd think that intimidates me. It doesn't. If I saw you in person I'd give you $20 to buy a hat and maybe a shake of the head. Poor guy.

Get your Portable ID!

Tetsuo Shima said:
Faxanadu said:

uhoh, the cool cat is here. this is not about: im cool, i f&ck anything that has a heartbeat. wanna compare di&%s?

Get real man. I don't care if you believe me or not. This topic just touches the matter which really makes me sick. I know one thing dude if you face me you will just move aside without a word. It's enough for me. We are in the net though and you can keep this crap as long as you want.

ha ha!, if someone faced me i would be more likeley to move aside if they were older than me or a young child out of common courtesy, if some 16yo tried some lame attempt at staring me down i would not move....and tbh a lot of 16 year old are probably bigger than me (i'm 20 and weigh 60kg/9st)

Around the Network
jjseth said:
LOL. 16? You look like you are 34, bald, and not exactly a good looking guy if that is you. Did you take a picture of your football coach while he was working out? Lots of neck fat there.

And yea, I'd laugh if you thought you'd think that intimidates me. It doesn't. If I saw you in person I'd give you $20 to buy a hat and maybe a shake of the head. Poor guy.

LoL. How about you. I didn't met anyone who offer me a shake of the head sissy boy. I agree with you regards one thing though. We are online and you can play hard. You are funny. I and everyone here knows I could crash you sissy.

Tetsuo Shima said: 

[img=http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4645/1006671nt7.th.jpg]

Woohaa you are that guy from jiseth's avatar but then bald.

Tetsuo Shima said:
jjseth said:

LoL. How about you. I didn't met anyone who offer me a shake of the head sissy boy. I agree with you regards one thing though. We are online and you can play hard.

^___^ I found my soulmate.

Double post

this topic is turning into a joke topic.. :P
RELATIONS FTL ! im starting to believe love only comes after marriage! But still didnt give up hope for my never ending quest of love