By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft: Researchers Already Working on Natal II

famousringo said:
Yeah, it makes sense to keep your engineers working, but don't undermine your product by telling potential customers that it's going to be obsolete soon. What a rookie mistake.

^THis. It's like saying don't buy Natal 1.0 yet cuz 2.0 is in the works lol Horrible PR

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Most people won't even know they said it.

I do find it funny that people are calling Natal a copy when I've already dealt with the issue. I have 100% acknowledged Nintendo as the inspiration for Natal we don't have to retread over this same issue over and over.

Tease.

this is a sign of cofidence

People really hate Natal around here.

CommonMan said:
People really hate Natal around here.

Ya they do..

Some don't even take into consideration the statement made by Hsiao-Wuen Hon

'we already have a researcher thinking about the second version down the road so we certainly hope we will continue to be holding that technology'

Meaning they do not want this to be a fad but they are so serious about Natal that they are already looking further into the life cycle of the unit, and how they can make it even better.

Regardless it's always 'glass half empty' with many..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Looks like people don't know shit about hardware developement in this forum.
It's totally obvious that MS is working on a better Natal for the future. All companies do that kind of stuff.

Barozi said:
It's totally obvious that MS is working on a better Natal for the future. All companies do that kind of stuff.

I agree with that 100%, heck I'm sure Sony and Nintendo are doing the same thing as well. BUT making a statement like this even before the release of Natal or even a solid game line up, price or any sort of info is just bad PR

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

jneul said:
actually I have known about the new Natal for a while, which is why I was not very impressed with MS, only the first Natal will be supplied with x360 and it has rip-off written all over it, they should just release Natal 2 when it's ready and skip the first Natal

Natal isn't the only thing that has rip-off written all over it, that is being released this year;p

M.U.G.E.N said:
Barozi said:

I agree with that 100%, heck I'm sure Sony and Nintendo are doing the same thing as well. BUT making a statement like this even before the release of Natal or even a solid game line up, price or any sort of info is just bad PR

Making a statement that A researcher is looking into the future of it? That's like saying "yeah in several years we might have something"; not like this tech is made overnight

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Severance said:
Announcing a new tech before even finishing and releasing the first is a big indication of ripping off consumers.

it seems like they are saying they will release Natal for 360 and natal 2 for 720 next year

Lol if you really think the next xbox will release next year.