By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

I don't want to get to far ahead of myself, but I'm liking the Blackhawks current situation. 1 more to go.

Also, I just watched the Flyers and Canadiens game and man did the Canadiens look bad. What was that?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

WOOHOO! One more win and the Flyers are off to the cup finals!

Blackhawks into the finals after sweeping the guppies

Niemi > Rinne - x

Niemi > Luongo - x

Niemi > Nabokov - x

Go Hawks!!!

That is all.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Flyers-Hawks baby, just as I wanted! O-D-C is probably bouncing off the walls right now haha.

Anybody wanna sell me tickets or go partners for Game 4 of the finals?!? (I'll be in FL till 6/2 so I won't be around for Game 3).

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

I want like to see the Flyers win the cup just to see Hossa lose in the finals for the third straight year in a row, he is bad luck I tell ya'.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

WOOOHOOOHOOOOOOOO!

FLYERS ARE OFF TO THE CUP FINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O-D-C said:
WOOOHOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Now you guys better win! I dislike Chicago, they are just lucky the Sharks beat us.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
O-D-C said:
WOOOHOOOHOOOOOOOO!

Now you guys better win! I dislike Chicago, they are just lucky the Sharks beat us.

The way the Hawks handled the Sharks it's probably in your best interest that the Red Wings didn't play them. 

The Red Wings days of winning the Stanley Cup are over for a while unless they rebuild on the fly.