By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

supermario128 said:
amp316 said:
supermario128 said:

What a dumb finish. Boo!

Yeah dumb.  He shot it so hard that it stuck in the net. 

Completely lame right?

I didn't even know it went in until they replayed it. It was a bad goal to give up too. And I meant finish as the series in general as I wanted the Flyers to win tonight and force game 7. Oh well. Congrats to those Chicago fans and be happy you didn't have to play the Wings on your way or you wouldn't have been there.

I know.  The Wings were much toughter than the Sharks this year.  :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
amp316 said:

I know.  The Wings were much toughter than the Sharks this year.  :p

I know, you don't have to tell me that.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Jaroslav Halak traded to the Blues for two prospects. Wow. I guess they chose Plekanec (and Price) over him, which makes no sense to me, but, hey, I'm no GM. It probably goes without saying that they're regretting that Gomez trade big time, though.

Now let's hope they're in negociation to bring a bigger goaltender than Price in the team, because otherwise, that trade is pure nonsense.

Hynad said:

Now let's hope they're in negociation to bring a bigger goaltender than Price in the team, because otherwise, that trade is pure nonsense.

They don't have the cap room to bring in a better goalie than Price. That's the only reason they kept Price over halak. Price is gonna come a lot cheaper after what halak did in the playoffs and at the Olympics.

Around the Network

wow Im actually surprised they kept Price over Halak...

I guess it's time for an offseason thread...

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

@ Funtime: Halak can't ask for that big a salary raise.  It was an impressive performing year for him, but it's not like he have a track record yet.  In fact, I wonder how he'll make with the Blues.

Noooo... Big Buff get's traded along with Eager and Sopel to Atlanta for some draft picks and prospects!  God I hate salary caps (except in baseball, because then the Yankees would win every season, not just every 5 years on average lol).

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

Noooo... Big Buff get's traded along with Eager and Sopel to Atlanta for some draft picks and prospects!  God I hate salary caps (except in baseball, because then the Yankees would win every season, not just every 5 years on average lol).

I see no problems with the salary cap....

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII