By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

O-D-C said:
superchunk said:
O-D-C said:

this is far from over, the Flyers are near unbeatable on home ice and will force a game 7.

near unbeatable? Sorry, but the games there have been far closer than the games in Chicago.

but they won them.

We'll see on Wednesday. :)

Around the Network

How does Pronger spell headache?

B-Y-F-U-G-L-I-E-N.  That's how he spells it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Who's ready for this to end tonight? I AM!!!

superchunk said:

Who's ready for this to end tonight? I AM!!!

I am, but I'm also not going to get cocky.  If the officiating is anything like it was in games 3 and 4, it'll be nearly impossible for the Hawks to win.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

hahahahahaha. sure blame the Hawks crappy play on officiating. In game 4 they essentially handed it to the flyers until they decided to start playing late in the 3rd period. (missed game 3 due to being on VS. and not having cable)

anyways, everyone repeat after me (or else?!?)

Flyers deserve to win!!

just for some humor

What was said: Toews was asked about new linemate Marian Hossa, who has been on the losing side in the past two Cup finals series: "I think it's tough for him to have lost twice, but he's here now. I'm sure he has it in his heart and he believes just like the rest of us that this is it."

What he meant: "We've actually stopped talking to him when we lost Game 3 and then started making him dress in the shower after we lost Game 4. But other than that, it's business as usual for Hoss. We hardly ever think about the 'Hossa Curse,' but he can't ride with us to the rink until we win one more. Excuse me. I need to throw some salt over my shoulder now. Anyone have any garlic?"

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

That's gotta be the funniest goal ever to win the cup.. Everyone (including myself) "Where's the puck?" lol

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Anyone know if O-D-C is on suicide watch?

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Most anticlimactic finish to a Stanley Cup finals series EVER... but I don't care...

HAWKS WIN!!! HAWKS WIN!!!  HAWKS WIN!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RzHqNVgMkCg

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

What a dumb finish. Boo!

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Congrats to the Hawks...

Ill post more tomorrow....