By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2010 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

Well that went well

Around the Network

Yes very well. lol I didn't expect that at all, or the Sharks losing.....

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

It was hilarious listening to Flyers fans chant "Ole Ole Ole" like Montreal fans always do when they're winning, but chanting "USA! USA!" was incredibly stupid. I mean, most of their own roster is Canadian...They have more Canadians on their team than Montreal does...

Cactus said:
It was hilarious listening to Flyers fans chant "Ole Ole Ole" like Montreal fans always do when they're winning, but chanting "USA! USA!" was incredibly stupid. I mean, most of their own roster is Canadian...They have more Canadians on their team than Montreal does...

Americans are stupid.... You can't really do anything about that. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

WOOHOO

Micheal Leighton shuts the door again.

GO FLYERS!!

Around the Network

Montreal needs to put a hit out on Leighton if they plan on not getting swept in this series... Flyers have outscored their opponents 13-0 since falling behind 3-0 to the B's in game 7!

And I couldn't be more happier with the way the Hawks are playing, especially Niemi. He hasn't given up any real "soft" goals since the Nashville series.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:
amp316 said:
The Boston Bruins choked.

I'm a Chicago Cubs fan and I know a choke job when I see one.

Heh, I almost feel your pain amp... try being a Jets, Mets, and Nets fan sometime... THEN talk to me about choke jobs lol.

Of course, I think the two ultimate choke jobs of all time are the Yankees blowing a 3-0 series lead to the Red Sox in '04, and of course the Patriots choking and ruining their perfect season in Super Bowl XLIV.  Yeah it sux for the B's that they blew a 3-0 series lead, there's been far worse choke jobs.

I am a fan of every Chicago team but the White Sox.  Besides for the Bulls run in the 90's and one Super Bowl win, it's been nothing for me in my lifetime.  I could go on on and on about all of my favorite teams, but I'll stick with the Cubs.

The Jets, Mets, and Nets have all won champioships in the last 102 years.  The Cubs have not.  I'm sure that you've heard of the Amazing Mets of '69, right?  That was possible by the Cubs having one of the biggest collapses in MLB history.  All of the teams that you've mentioned put together haven't had as miserable history as my Cubbies.  :(

OT  Go Hawks!!!  Two more and it's the finals!!!

Also, Leighton was on the Hawks when they were really, really bad.  He's had a nice story this year and I'm glad for him, but it's about time he cools off. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

finalyl updated brackets

ouch Sharks, watch the guy in front!

Hawks up 3-0 baby!  Hope we can close this thing out on Sunday, and the Philly-Montreal series goes the distance mwuahaha!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.