By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What inspired your VG user name?

I love Mario.

Around the Network

It's a story so dark and disturbing that you would want to gauge your eyes out if you even got a hint to what it was.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I saw Sonic in the dictionary then changed it a little to my liking.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

My Immagination!

My old battle.net username, which is my last name + GT (for Dragon Ball GT, clan GT, and Georgia Tech, all big parts of my life at the time ) and 2000 since I've used that number for just about everything or y2k.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

In homage to the best vampire character ever created, Lestat

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Was playing Halo 3, and the brutes came to my mind .

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

c03n3nj0 said:
It's a story so dark and disturbing that you would want to gauge your eyes out if you even got a hint to what it was.

yep... j0's birth!

One of my nicknames + my birthdate

The legendary soccer player from Real Madrid and Spain, Fernando HIERRO.