By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - America reachest tipping point

Mr Khan said:
NKAJ said:
hmmm why is it non-white s cant seem to learn,or want, to use birth control?

Birth control is aside the point, they're generally more culturally attuned to having larger families.

And, correct me if im wrong their is currently a greater number of immigrants coming from "non white" countries than from Europe meaning that its increasing that way aswell as them having on average more children.

Around the Network

The thing that bothers me about this being news worthy is, it makes it seem that the whole country is STILL in an us and them type culture. I do not like that concept at all, it only divides us. I very much hate the concept of an us and them idea.

PSN ID: KingFate_

FootballFan said:
Mr Khan said:
NKAJ said:

Birth control is aside the point, they're generally more culturally attuned to having larger families.

And, correct me if im wrong their is currently a greater number of immigrants coming from "non white" countries than from Europe meaning that its increasing that way aswell as them having on average more children.

No, your right... it's the same in most of europe as well. Good luck moving over to europe from america or from america to europe unless your a SUPER talent in your field. It's a political thing i'd guess. Even with our other immigration it's done in a werid way not really done to best help the country but decided on some arbitrary methods on who would be fair to let in. If it were me... i'd decide on a talent first basis. Granted this would cause massive brain drain in other countries... but to me it's unfair to tell someone they can't come because they'd be more usefull where they are... and instead their governments job to give them reasons to stay. I mean, if europeon scientsits started flocking here because of the better funding and publishing maybe more europeon countries would have better reasearch spending for example. Then again europeon league soccer poaching african talent may not have improved their leagues attempts to get people to stay.

rocketpig said:
This doesn't bother me in the slightest *except* for the fact that I think white women are generally cuter than their ethnic counterparts.

DAMN IT!

You read my mind.

Anything darker than the lighter hispanics and the little guy doesn't feel anything at all. Great people, just don't want to bed them under any circumstance.

Also they do all look very similar, and before I am called a racist, it's a well known fact in psychology that races that the person did not grow up with have their faces sent to the basic visual area of the brain, meanwhile faces of the races they saw a frequently go to a much more developed visual recognition of the brain.

mirgro said:
rocketpig said:
This doesn't bother me in the slightest *except* for the fact that I think white women are generally cuter than their ethnic counterparts.

DAMN IT!

You read my mind.

Anything darker than the lighter hispanics and the little guy doesn't feel anything at all. Great people, just don't want to bed them under any circumstance.

Also they do all look very similar, and before I am called a racist, it's a well known fact in psychology that races that the person did not grow up with have their faces sent to the basic visual area of the brain, meanwhile faces of the races they saw a frequently go to a much more developed visual recognition of the brain.

I don't mind bedding some of them but I definitely prefer teh white womens.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
mirgro said:
rocketpig said:

DAMN IT!

You read my mind.

I guess I'm a little different. If you give me a choice between white and hispanic I'll always choose the white, assuming parity in looks. However at some point, even I don't know which, there comes a time where there are zero etntertained  thoughts of that nature. I don't know why, but I never understtof the "Yellow Fever" or whatever the equivalent is for blacks.

mirgro said:
rocketpig said:
mirgro said:
rocketpig said:

DAMN IT!

You read my mind.

I guess I'm a little different. If you give me a choice between white and hispanic I'll always choose the white, assuming parity in looks. However at some point, even I don't know which, there comes a time where there are zero etntertained  thoughts of that nature. I don't know why, but I never understtof the "Yellow Fever" or whatever the equivalent is for blacks.

Really? I like all the women of the world here. Each group has things about them that suits em perfectly.

PSN ID: KingFate_

Mr Khan said:
NKAJ said:

To a ceratin extent you may be right.

But its a well know world wide fact birth rates are higher in poor less educated areas. 

the circle of life continues

if these white women are 'postponing' having babies, dosn't that mean in 5-10 years that this trend will revert to the status-quo?

O-D-C said:
the circle of life continues

if these white women are 'postponing' having babies, dosn't that mean in 5-10 years that this trend will revert to the status-quo?

Not exactly. Many are putting off having babies until later but others are putting off having children all together. White people won't be the majority(USA) in 50 years, and along with mass immigration, theres your reason.