By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - America reachest tipping point

We've known this since... shit, 1990 something. I wanna say 1998.

What i find amazing is that the target estimates haven't really been moved back or forward any.

Around the Network

personally I dont care whether there are more or less people of certain ethnicitys, were all human afterall.

(reads OP again...daily mail? I guess that explains why they care...)

I didn't realise American's thought this was such a great achievment, time to.....crack open the champagne!

I don’t personally have any concerns about minority groups outnumbering the Caucasian population, but I do think there are legitimate concerns of regions where the recent immigrant population is too large. Even in multicultural societies, after a couple of generations the values of an individual are more closely inline with their current country than the country they came from;  but landed immigrants and their children often have very different values than the culture they are currently living in (and often these values are incompatible with their current culture)

rocketpig said:
This doesn't bother me in the slightest *except* for the fact that I think white women are generally cuter than their ethnic counterparts.

DAMN IT!

Who cares... By the time it happens we'll probably be old enough to find anything cute.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
rocketpig said:
This doesn't bother me in the slightest *except* for the fact that I think white women are generally cuter than their ethnic counterparts.

DAMN IT!

Who cares... By the time it happens we'll probably be old enough to find anything cute.

Hmmm... good point. Carry on, everyone.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

hmmm why is it non-white s cant seem to learn,or want, to use birth control?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

FootballFan said:

I didn't realise American's thought this was such a great achievment, time to.....crack open the champagne!

I wouldn't say say its as a great achivement... it's just something that doesn't really mean much of anything.

I thought it was interesting.

Its not like White Americans are native anyway so it doesn't really matter that their numbers are going to be declining in comparison to that of ethnic minorities.

NKAJ said:
hmmm why is it non-white s cant seem to learn,or want, to use birth control?

Birth control is aside the point, they're generally more culturally attuned to having larger families.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.