By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Review Thread

jesus kung fu magic said:
makingmusic476 said:
IGN US's 9.5 in graphics just makes their Modern Warfare 2 score (10) all the more laughable.

Modern Warfare was so overrated. =/

"However, the graphical fidelity is not entirely consistent. There are a couple areas of the game that just don't match up to the most impressive stuff, creating an uneven feeling in the visual presentation. Granted, even at its worst God of War III still looks really good, but some spots just don't feature the same level of lighting quality or perhaps texture work as others. The biggest culprits in this issue, however, are some of the characters. There are a few that look fantastic, but many are clearly not on the same level as Kratos, and some are even only passable as "good"."

Thats the reason why GOW3 got the graphics score it did......but that MW2 score is messed up regardless.

why the denial? why cant you just accept that god of war is the best looking console game, unless you can show another game on another system that beats it!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

knew the score will be 94.... hope it doesn't get lower than it is now....
I can't believe how they are nitpicking on God Of War 3 because of its unevolved gameplay....
Thats BS man... Why would they change the gameplay suddenly?? It will piss off a lot of fans of the original games. These reviewers are pissing me off..... gratz to santa monica studios i can't wait to play this awesome game next tuesday xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

oh my god.. are they nitpicking because it doesn't evolve. What's with all the yearly sports games then?
Oh well, I really enjoyed and was awed by the demo...

*runs back to ff13*

I can't wait to get my Ultimate Trilogy Edition.

Stop moaning about the game, if you don't like the game shut up and make our own game.

french stuff

http://www.gameblog.fr/jeu_723_god-of-war-iii-playstation-3

5/5

http://www.gamalive.com/test/245-god-war-iii-ps3-test.htm

4/5 (a bit too short/classic)

Time to Work !

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
makingmusic476 said:
IGN US's 9.5 in graphics just makes their Modern Warfare 2 score (10) all the more laughable.

Modern Warfare was so overrated. =/

"However, the graphical fidelity is not entirely consistent. There are a couple areas of the game that just don't match up to the most impressive stuff, creating an uneven feeling in the visual presentation. Granted, even at its worst God of War III still looks really good, but some spots just don't feature the same level of lighting quality or perhaps texture work as others. The biggest culprits in this issue, however, are some of the characters. There are a few that look fantastic, but many are clearly not on the same level as Kratos, and some are even only passable as "good"."

Thats the reason why GOW3 got the graphics score it did......but that MW2 score is messed up regardless.

why the denial? why cant you just accept that god of war is the best looking console game, unless you can show another game on another system that beats it!

That was for people who were wondering why ign gave the score it did......wait why am I wasting my time with you?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Total palystation 9.5/10

Total Playstation writes: "God of War III is awesome. It falters, certainly, in closing things out as neatly as they began, but the more I thought about the implications of the ending and the series as a whole and what this game has brought to it, I honestly couldn't help but love the end result. Hardly perfect, but then, how many trilogies directed by three different people have you seen turn out anywhere near this good?"

Still waiting for Edge review...

Anyone know the date they release it?

another fan made trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGZrXv41wcs

I was predicting a 95 on metacritic. hopefully it will do up