By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So...How was Heavy Rain?

So...How was Heavy Rain?

Loved it! 134 75.71%

Hated it! 4 2.26%

Meh.. 17 9.60%

Plääh. 7 3.95%

Ok. 15 8.47%

Total:177

Just interested since haven't seen threads about it after release..

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

I think you might want to remake the thread with all the options being in english

Never!

Take my love, take my land..

Thats because people are discussin whether they like it or not in its official thread, so you should see it to see what people think of the game

but I am avoiding it due to maybe small spoilers (I'm gonna buy it later this month)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Super Awesome. The ending wasn't what I would have liked it to be, but the game did a great job of making me feel I was the characters I was playing.

Around the Network

A significant number of small issues have ruined my game experience.

One of the things is that the story is unbelievable, unrealistic and hard to understand, if you know what I mean.

If you can look past that shit it must be a great game. Sadly for me I can't.

its a superb game, i predict 2010 best musical score will goto heavy rain, the soundtrack is simply amazing

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Possibly the most immersive experience I've ever had with a game. Some heart-pounding and heart-breaking moments in that game.

I loved it.

It's a great experience, I have had great fun on my first run through. Unfortunately, once you know whodunit, you can never unlearn it.

And replaying scenes for trophies is the epitome of tedious.

darthdevidem01 said:
Thats because people are discussin whether they like it or not in its official thread, so you should see it to see what people think of the game

but I am avoiding it due to maybe small spoilers (I'm gonna buy it later this month)

The Origami Killer is Solid Snake.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective