By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People that claim that Mario Kart Wii doesn't involve skill...

Pfft. Every ones just pissed they got lapped by Rol.

Around the Network

Doing well at Mario Kart Wii requires luck and skill but mostly you'll do well as long as you can memorize the layout of the courses.

i beat everyone in your list except rol, but they beat me more, and i should be on that list :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I agree, the game does require alot of skill, people really need to stop saying otherwise.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Notice that most of the people that are responding to this thread are people that are really good at the game? I wonder why that is.

@ Rol I am a pacifist too and my stats of hits given to taken are similar to yours. It's like TWRoO said, it's harder to hit people with weapons when you're in front.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Cougarman said:

i beat everyone in your list except rol, but they beat me more, and i should be on that list :P

You are better than most racers since you actually practice the game and don't bitch about bad luck when you lose.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Yes you need to be good at Mario Kart Wii to have advantage over the opposing players.

Current record with Cougarman: 6-2 (to me).

nordlead said:
amp316 said:
nordlead said:
MKWii only relies on luck and takes no skill.

Wanna race? 

you are just more lucky than I am. What can I say

EDIT: I did beat Rol once. I won by luck. Does that count for anything

"In my experience, lucky doesn't exist."

Obi Wan Kenobi.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

It's SOOOOOOOOO easy to win in that game.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

That's like when people say Smash Bros is a button masher and Pokemon is a noob rpg game. Ninty just attracts that kind of attention.