By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Twistedpixel said:
Its strange to see the Wii in within 100k of any console in a normal week... it feels funny, its like an STD but worse in that it wasn't any fun getting it.

It probably would be over 100k difference if Nintendo would get their act together regarding the shortages in the US. Even Amazon's main store is out of stock.

Around the Network

Awesome numbers.

Great to see PS3 > 200k again, should happen a few times this month.

Wii below 300k? Supply problems, or finally slowing down?

360 respectable.

PS3 should get 300k+ in a week this month

what the fuck is going on with the ps3!!? no consoles in stock and no heavy rain either!! get your shit together sony!

I got heavy rain in the first day without preorder it, maybe in my country the game isn't popular.

Around the Network

HR would have been higher, if not for game shortages

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Fufinu said:
ramthx said:
heavy rain numbers fantastic would be a lot more if you could actually get it in the uk

game/gamestation:- none in stock
asda:- none in stock
hmv:- none in stock
morrisons:- none in stock
toys r us :- nope
online retailers are showing it but out and about on the high street wasting your time nobody has it

either they didnt order enough or sony didnt expect the deman to be this high but either way they need to get more on the shelf quick with great games like GOW3 (that is awesome) just round the corner

play.co.uk still have it in stock! Run for it!

Don't bother, they don't have it. Play.co.uk usually dispatch games (or whatever) within 24hrs. Heavy Rain will be dispatched in 1 or 2 weeks.

I now wished I had bought it for that ridiculous price at GS.

As someone said those sales would have been more impressive had they shipped more to the UK (or anywhere else there are shortages if any).

I really didn't believe HR will open so well. Good job.

Good Nintendo and HD console sales.

Everyone always talks about how dominant the Wii is so here's your "Cool tip of the week":

If you look at the data for this weeks hardware between the home consoles, the PS3 is almost as dominant over the 360 as the Wii is over the PS3. Just take a second and think about that, it's crazy.

Why the sudden drop in Wii hardware? Nintendo saving stock for FF and GoW3 of course, just like they did with GTA4.

^ http://blogs.ft.com/techblog/2010/02/nintendo-warns-of-wii-shortages-through-march/

There are independent media reports of shortages too, not just coming from Nintendo.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

ps3 should stay high now as sony are slowly supplying the demand properly and why is it that heavy rain is in stock in most online retailers but when you actaully go to the stores yourself its not in stock?