By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Great sales for Heavy rain.

Around the Network

I expected some more for PS3 in Others, but it's building up some momentum anyhow.
Good week, considering the slow season, also for the others, that didn't have Heavy Rain launch to boost them.
And T3h D3ad Por7abl3 is (quite) big in Japan (tonight-alright- be tight ).

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

This time last year:

DS 335,668
Wii 316,664
PS3 186,846
360 175,662
PSP 169,615
PS2 79,278

Wii down ~40K, PS3 up ~20K, less than normal but you can thank KZ2 for that, 360 down ~24K. Less HD consoles sold this week than the same last year, unusual but as before there's a reasonable explanation.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

No console adjustments this week?!

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

alfredofroylan said:
This's the first week with less than 300k for the Wii in a long time. PS2 is fading away quite quickly

Are you kidding me? 10 years is quickly for you?

Great job PS3... over 50k lead. Lets hope that FF13 and GoW3 will give it a similar boost. I can only imagine what massive lead it will have especially in others, once GT5 is released

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

must say those PS3 numbers look pretty neat, hopefully they will stay in this momentum

wow heavy rain sales even beat MAG first week....
Very impressive for a 'niche' game xD
PS3 sales keep increasing AGAIN hope this trend continues with march games such as GOW 3 FF13 and BFBC2
continues to fuel consumers' demand for the Playstation 3 system.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

its only a matter of time before Ps3 passes the 360. especially with so many top quality Ps3 exclusives.

Never quite understand but how does this work if Wii Sports sold 229,263 and Wii sold 277,079, shouldnt it be the same seeing as how Wii Sport is in every Wii? Unless there are Wii's that doesnt come with the game?

^^ Wii Sports isn't bundled in Japan or Korea. Also there are some Wii bundles in Europe with only Wii Sports Resort.