By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Good job PS3 and HR!

Very surprised HR is doing as well as it is. I knew I would love it but no idea it would do this well. Glad to be wrong.

Around the Network

PS3 should get a decent spike for XIII and GoW3.

Isn't pokemon heart gold/soul silver coming soon?

Also those japanese sales for the xbox360 are just...so low that it.. makes me sad... im such a geek Xl

damn go ps2!!!!

PS3 will go up if sony decides to ship more ps3s in the Americas.. which Im sure is there goal.

mM
Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
HEAVY RAIN adjusted down just a smidge. No matter, those numbers are fantastic!

I would have considered 200k unbelieveable sales. This game deserves the sales!

CGI-Quality said:
HEAVY RAIN adjusted down just a smidge. No matter, those numbers are fantastic!

The 500k was with Japan's first week, not it's second.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

PS3 above 200K! woot! this could be a good month for the PS3, and games like Heavy Rain, FFXIII, and GoW III could really push some hardware!

Still awesome numbers for Heavy Rain. Just out of curiosity sake can anyone tell me what Indigo Prophecy Sold?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

CGI-Quality said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Still awesome numbers for Heavy Rain. Just out of curiosity sake can anyone tell me what Indigo Prophecy Sold?

800,000 or so.

Impressive. Heavy Rain did over half of that in its first week, on a fraction of the userbase....Damn I'd say thats incredible.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi