By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think Sony is giving GoW too much attention while ignoring others?

Heavy Rain did just fine, I would do the same thing as Sony. Actually, I'd probably give God of War 3 even MORE attention, its one of their most popular franchises.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
Severance said:
Shorty11857 said:
How did Sony ignore Heavy Rain? They have billboards up everywhere here for it and a tv ad

they have an ad for it? i never saw it.

CGI-Quality said:
I'm just realizing that I have a HEAVY RAIN Army on here. I could basically sit back and say nothing and it would have a nation of supporters and defenders!

I am the Ori-gya-mi killer.

I think I saw the Heavy Rain ads from either this site or gamefaqs.

Heavy Rain did just fine imo, regardless of how much support from Sony it did miss or not. Well the game deserved that sales. And there is a chance more gamers will pick up one to have the new experience. GOW3 should be huge, it kinda game where bigger market like America stands a great chance and thus every ounce of marketing done for it by Sony should count. So if their attention is too much and never less, that would only help.

Around the Network
Akvod said:
Severance said:
Shorty11857 said:
How did Sony ignore Heavy Rain? They have billboards up everywhere here for it and a tv ad

thats the UK advert. where is the US one?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
Shorty11857 said:

They have a Tv ad here (Ireland, I assume UK as well) and  a big billboard campaign "Could wrong be right? Your smallest choices change everything" something to that extent anyway

Shorty11857 said:
Severance said:
Shorty11857 said:

They have a Tv ad here (Ireland, I assume UK as well) and  a big billboard campaign "Could wrong be right? Your smallest choices change everything" something to that extent anyway

Yeah, I saw the adverts almost constantly here (Ireland too). Infact, my dad bought the game for himself (the first time he's bought a game for either of us, seeing as I normally have to buy even his) on...Tuesday, I think it was, after seeing the advertisements constantly on Comedy Central.

Severance said:
ps3-sales! said:
500,000 people bought heavy rain first week....
/thread

if they made more effort it will sell more.

Point out a new IP that did better on PS3.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Severance said:
ps3-sales! said:
500,000 people bought heavy rain first week....
/thread

if they made more effort it will sell more.

Point out a new IP that did better on PS3.

i knooooooowwwwwww it did well, but if they made US adverts it will do more.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.