By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you think Sony is giving GoW too much attention while ignoring others?

i do think so, i mean they totally ignored Heavy Rain , and White Knight Chronicles and pretty much all PSP games released and they're ignoring Final Fantasy and Yakuza and whatever games released between those!

whats with Sony? its either NOT do it or OVER do it? can't they give each game its share? plus everyone knows about GoW III , almost no one knows about White Knight Chronicles and Heavy Rain barely got attention thanks to realistic tits and the nerds at IGN  whining about how they hate every innovative gameplay mechanic in history (QTEs and Different style of gameplay)

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

I think there's a lot of mainstream hype around Heavy Rain. Even my dad knew about it since the Japanese are digging it.

How did Sony ignore Heavy Rain? They have billboards up everywhere here for it and a tv ad

Why would they hype WKC as much as GoW??? And they haven't ignored Heavy Rain. It has been really well advertised in the UK.

NO, FF13 is going to get enough attention from the 360 ads so its ok heavy rain IDK i think it should be fine and white knight chronicles is an ok game i guess but there are other games that are better comming out and I think people know that but GOW is one amazing ride by the looks of it and i cant wait :)

Around the Network
Shorty11857 said:
How did Sony ignore Heavy Rain? They have billboards up everywhere here for it and a tv ad

they have an ad for it? i never saw it.

Heavy Rain was NOT ignored..probably Y3, and WKC were ignored because they knew that one game SUCKED (WKC) and the other one is not appealing to the west audience (also SEGA is responsable for that) other PSP games...which one? i don't see any hyped game coming out in march.
Also, FFXIII doesn't need advertising...MS is already doing it...

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

500,000 people bought heavy rain first week....
/thread

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ps3-sales! said:
/thread

if they made more effort it will sell more.

Severance said:
ps3-sales! said:
/thread

if they made more effort it will sell more.

i think this is enough!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/03/03/heavy-rain-adverts/ 

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!