By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So SONY's New game is.....SOCOM 4

loy310 said:
Yes... Made by Zipper and not Slant6, hope and pray for story mode co-op, 2-4 it dont reall matter as long as i can play story with my buds.

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Around the Network

5 player coop campain sounds good, should have single player mode now

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

To paraphrase what I've said before on the matter....

Fuck.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

More on IGN...has a story mode.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Alic0004 said:
Wow, it's going to be by Zipper this time? This may be the first PS3xclusive that my brother gets excited about.

They made MAG too, was he not excited for that?

MAG was their first First person shooter though. I personally think they nailed the feel of a true battlefield, honestly. Excellent game. 

The first three SOCOM's [which were made by Zipper] have 82, 87 and 82 on Meta [an expansion for SOCOM3 has a 70 something]. These were all before SONY owned them btw.

4 ≈ One

I think out of all the possibilities that I saw anyone mention I would have liked a new Socom the least.
Disappointed.
Boooooo.
Hisssss.

Alic0004 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Alic0004 said:
Wow, it's going to be by Zipper this time? This may be the first PS3xclusive that my brother gets excited about.

They made MAG too, was he not excited for that?

I actually reccomended he not get MAG after I played it.  But he wasn't excited about it anyway.  He prefers military shooting games, and also generally goes for games he's played versions of in the past (so he's always really excited about the latest Call of Duty).  He also only likes multiplayer when he's playing with people he actually knows.

Anyway, I don't share his taste in games at all, but the fact is, he loved the shit out of SOCOM and heard really bad things about Conviction, so he might get really excited about this.

oh ok....so he should be interested in this

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

All The Socom community needs to hear now is Socom II maps will return and the masses will return after the painful Confrontation Slant Six put out

darthdevidem01 said:

thoughts?

Zipper made MAG right..so it should be good. Not what I would buy personally.

Before MAG Zipper made Socom. And Socom is considered a pretty decent game. silly darth