Around the Network
Paperdiego said:
i am pretty sure nintendo talked about this deal durring the holidays

Not in America...

This makes no sense.

Edit:

I Googled "wii special value edition" and this is the only non-RockBand result:

http://boards.ign.com/nintendo_wii_general_board/b8263/189913558/p1/?1

"I saw a Special Edtion Wii Console package at Walmart that included Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, one Wii MotionPlus, one controller and the console allfor 199. I didn't know anything about Nintendo releasing this. Sorry if old!!"

Posted today.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Nice bundle. About time Nintendo got serious about getting WM+ out there.

Edit: Why didn't Nintendo announce this at their recent event? 

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

I wonder if this is going to be limited edition since it says "Promotion" and "Special" or maybe not. I wonder what it says after the word Promotion. It seems to look like it spells "Promotionnelle"....?

Around the Network

Interesting. This could bump sales again. We all know that Nintendo needs it since the Wii isn't quite outselling both the 360 and PS3 put together anymore.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

t3mporary_126 said:
I wonder if this is going to be limited edition since it says "Promotion" and "Special" or maybe not. I wonder what it says after the word Promotion. It seems to look like it spells "Promotionnelle"....?

That's French. "Édition Promotionelle."

As in they're planning on selling this SKU in Canada.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:
t3mporary_126 said:

That's French. "Édition Promotionelle."

As in they're planning on selling this SKU in Canada.

Oh that makes sense, thanks. I wonder why they decide to use this bundle and I'm guessing the reason would be raising low sales or maybe just raising Wii sales even further, but that doesn't make sense if Nintendo is already having trouble in keeping up with demand with the Wii.

EXCELLENT bundle!

Sorry for bad English.

Maybe they were planing on making the announcement but this walmart broke the street date for the bundle

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX