By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii/ Wii Sports Resort/ Motion+ bundle in NA

It looked pretty official. There were no signs or mentions of this being only at Wal-Mart. Plus a new SKU would explain why Nintendo's been having trouble shipping enough.

On a side note: The picture I took is on a top story on GoNintendo! ^_^

Around the Network

I work for Wal-Mart as I've told Io before.
This is a real bundle and was supposed to not sell till Sunday (or is it Saturday?) but obviously people put them out early lol.

It's just that simple.

Like this here in Canada too,all there is

Well it's possible. Would help to explain the shortages. And obviously with such a much better deal, would be announcement that would come as soon as it hit stores rather than a few weeks in advance. And wouldn't be surprised that some are breaking street dates, because with Wiis so rare, would want to have something to sell.

its like this in Canada,this box only

Around the Network

So is this white Wii bundle for real?

This is a HELL of a deal! Much like that PS3 Christmas bundle from last year with Arkham Asylum AND inFamous WITH The Dark Knight Blu-ray movie all for a clean $300 ($299).

Not only do you get Wii Sports (worth the price of admission alone) but ALSO Wii Sports Resort (worth every bit of its $50 standalone price) INCLUDING a Wii MotionPlus controller! All this for a flat $200 ($199).

And they didn't have to do this at all because the $200 Wiis were selling fast at my store. But with this package Nintendo's pretty sure to break those March/April/May/June 2008 NPD monthly records when they were hitting 600,000s & 700,000s back to back in the face of GTAIV's hyped release.

Cammie Dunaway gave the press too much legroom. Wii's gonna be on the rise for a good while before its inevitable drop. This could be the best Wii year ever.
John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

That's... pretty funny if true.

Only Nintendo seems to completely forget to announce stuff.

whoever decided to lower wii's production should be shot.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
whoever decided to lower wii's production should be shot.

You want to kill Iwata?? But then who'll laugh???