By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Something is going down between Infinty Ward and Activision

Boutros said:
Battlefield to the rescue!

Around the Network

Zampella is also gone..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I wonder if the heads of IW were getting ready to jump -- and Activision came in and pushed so they could not take any talent with them.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

I hope both of them team up again and make a AAA game and have their company worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Around the Network

Activision is garbage. It's only a matter of time before the braindead masses stop buying COD every year.

According to kotaku, 68% of Activision-Blizzard's revenue comes from COD, GH and WoW.

http://kotaku.com/5483798/guess-which-three-games-help-keep-activision-afloat

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Activision really screwed the pooch on this one. Wow, this is the sucks. Infinity Ward is dead to me as a games developer now. I wonder if they'll end up in 343? Studios, forming their own new studio or joining elsewhere.

Do you know what its like to live on the far side of Uranus?

SONY QUICK!
hire every developer at IW and let Activision take on COD with there own thick staff...kill that crap

make the team at home and let them create there game under a new name...

^well that's why they got rid of them. they wanted to continue the COD franchise and IW wanted to make a new game