By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official RED STEEL 2 thread of awesome -

Release tomorrow in australia. Might be able to pick it up tonight.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

this was asured buy with last year's video.

then soso when ubi i started reading about it.

but recently the feedback is making it back into a must buy.... though i'll probably wait for it to be half price (about 3 months after release...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I want it, now I just need some cash

Whatever, I just preordered today

Red Steel 2 Get!!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

Around the Network

Hold on, so whos actually bought it ?

I might go pick it up tomorrow, along with Cursed Mountain for cheap.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Mine should arrive today, a day early!

Okay, I'm about 3-4 hours in and the game is amazing. Everything but the swordplay ranges from mediocre to good, but the swordplay is absolutely amazing, and all the flaws you see in the game can't stay in your head for long, because your mind has already been blown!

I'm just at the part in the game where you really start hanging on to all the things you can do, you start blocking more actively and everything just comes together. It is incredibly awesome when it gets going!

The only downside is that my right arm is very tired now

EDIT: And one of the first things I did when I started playing was to change to my jogging suit and bare feet so I could move around properly

IGN and Gametrailer both gave it 8.6. Awesome stuff Ubisoft!

I see around 75,000 first week, and 1 million LT sales. much deserved

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

no internet is certainly a let down for me