By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How will Sony appease us?

How will Sony appease us?

Free DLC for one game 16 7.21%

Free PSN game (any) 48 21.62%

Free specific PSN game 62 27.93%

Coupon for $ off of new release 5 2.25%

T-shirt "I survived Feb... 54 24.32%

FREE PS3 SLIMS!!! 37 16.67%

Total:222

Undertow lol. I kid I kid. It would be nice to get the rest of Heavy Rain Chronicles for free beings this is taking away from my HR fun time.

Around the Network

Lol they won´t do a shit,

As with any dictator, I demand the allow me to sue for peace and pay me reparations for the harm they caused me. I demand they put backwards compatibility (full) in the PS3 system, and a Sackboy keychain!

North American PSP Go buyers expected a UMD transfer program too.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

A speech on their great upcoming line-up, how they're constantly pushing the envelope innovating, stating some of the major improvements they've made with the ps3 since launch, along with up-to-date shipment figures so the shipped vs. sold debates on this site will end.

Thanks for comin', everybody!

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Nothing and they dont need to... it didnt destroy PS3's or Data just the service went down a some trophies got deleted( which the can easily return to you).. they dont need and probably arnt goin to do anything

Free In game chat

Japan: Full scale model of Kratos

America: Free (old) PSN game

Europe: Home t-shirt, and maybe a GIF if we're lucky.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Better idea: New episode of The Tester. Contestants have to figure out the best way to torture Jack Thompson. Or Bobby Kotick.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

A hug.

Which is all I really want