By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How will Sony appease us?

How will Sony appease us?

Free DLC for one game 16 7.21%

Free PSN game (any) 48 21.62%

Free specific PSN game 62 27.93%

Coupon for $ off of new release 5 2.25%

T-shirt "I survived Feb... 54 24.32%

FREE PS3 SLIMS!!! 37 16.67%

Total:222
chapset said:
FF7 remake in less then 10 years?

LOL SE might as well die in less than 10 years

Around the Network

I want Kaz Hirai to pull a monkey out of his ass and I want a written apology from that monkey.

ChrisIsNotSexy said:
snyperdud said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
snyperdud said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
snyperdud said:
They'll probably give a free PSN games that will make our PS3's explode so that Sony can finally finish us off.

Lol man...what are the chances?

Judging from the last 24 hours.

Very high.

They would lose billions instantly,with no PSN activity.

Sort of like the situation is now? lol

Well they can repair this situation...but if our ps3's explode,the cost to repair them all would be huge,and they will be losing hundreds of millions daily,because noone will be using PSN.And after the ps3's explode,noone will ever buy a PS3 ever again,and the Company will die in a matter of weeks lol

It's Sony. If they can survive the PS3's launch. They can survive anything.

This is what having no PS3 is like, we've got nothing better to do than discuss the scenarios of what if our ps3's blew up. 

I'm gonna go with probably nothing as well.

Didn't notice a problem with my fat 20 gig, but that may just be because I don't have my PS3 hooked to the internet.

snyperdud said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
snyperdud said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
snyperdud said:
ChrisIsNotSexy said:
snyperdud said:
They'll probably give a free PSN games that will make our PS3's explode so that Sony can finally finish us off.

Lol man...what are the chances?

Judging from the last 24 hours.

Very high.

They would lose billions instantly,with no PSN activity.

Sort of like the situation is now? lol

Well they can repair this situation...but if our ps3's explode,the cost to repair them all would be huge,and they will be losing hundreds of millions daily,because noone will be using PSN.And after the ps3's explode,noone will ever buy a PS3 ever again,and the Company will die in a matter of weeks lol

It's Sony. If they can survive the PS3's launch. They can survive anything.

This is what having no PS3 is like, we've got nothing better to do than discuss the scenarios of what if our ps3's blew up. 

It wont be the PS3 only,every Sony product.

Everyone will be scared to buy anything Sony,because it would blow up and kill of people lolz.Dont think they can survive that...unless Nintendo or Microsoft sponsors them lol

Around the Network

I doubt they'd give us anything, Microsoft only compensate when Live is down because people are paying for it and thus there is financial loss to users. There is no financial loss to users here.

VGChartz

Hmm, the apology MUST be given on Nation TV by...

KEVIN BUTLER!

It ONLY DOES APOLOGIES!

T-SHIRTS!!!!

Favourite Games:

PS: Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy VII. PS2: Resident Evil 4, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill 4, Soul Calibur III. PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2, Mototstorm PR, God of War III, Modern Warfare 2. Xbox: Suteki, Fatal Frame II DC, Jade Empire. 360: Dead Rising, Lost Odyssey, Dead or Alive 4.

badgenome said:
A trophy!

I'm think you may be on to something.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Ssenkahdavic said:
Hmm, the apology MUST be given on Nation TV by...

KEVIN BUTLER!

It ONLY DOES APOLOGIES!

YES!

HAND OVER KEVIN BUTLER!!