By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@ nopants: it's just stupid to eliminate a region because one console sells better than the other. PS3 does better in Japan, Xbox 360 does better in US. Simple as that

About the bumps in sales in the US: any specific reason for it? Sales should be slumping right now?

Around the Network

Yes, 80k people got them, but the is probably about 20k+ who were not able to because it was out of stock.

And wow, what's the reason for the big hike in Xbox360 recently? Did I miss a recent major release? Was it Bioshock2?

good sales all round, if sony dont get more ps3 in NA they shot themselves in foot

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Sony needs to sort out the low stock in NA.

What's with the surge in sales overall, though?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Wonder how long these supply problems will last for...

And why is this in the Nintendo section?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
leo-j said:
the ps3 is being so supply stricted in the americas...

argh wtf is sony doing

you make it sound like its impossible to get... well 80k plus people managed to get one...

so how many do you think would be sold if they were freely available...?

I reckon PS3 would be ~100k weekly in America if it weren't for hardware shortages.

As Makingmusic has shown, some areas are completely deprived. Deprived, I tell thee. :O

Wow sales actually went up this week?

Raistline said:
Yes, 80k people got them, but the is probably about 20k+ who were not able to because it was out of stock.

And wow, what's the reason for the big hike in Xbox360 recently? Did I miss a recent major release? Was it Bioshock2?

Bioshock is multi plat. The biggest Xbox360 only release is Mass Effect 2.

NoPantsHoSlappa said:
Cthulhu said:
NoPantsHoSlappa said:
Japan seems to be the only reason the ps3 is constantly outselling 360 worldwide.

you forgot europe and the rest of the world. You could say also, on the same manner, USA is the only reason x360 is still alive

Fuck you talkin about. 14 mill consoles sold in Europe. Xbox is successful there too.

Don't deny it brah.

What this has to do with the ps3 constantly outselling 360 worldwide

btw i have reported your post

How do I chane it to the sales section, I will have to re-post it or not.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d