By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 ideas.

Splitscreen multiplayer co-op and competitive. More open ended platforming. Even if it doesn't go anywhere with Drakes agility it just seems strange to not be able to jump on and grab some things.

Around the Network

Splitscreen multiplayer co-op and competitive. More open ended platforming. Even if it doesn't go anywhere in particular with Drakes agility it just seems strange to not be able to jump on and grab some things unless it's within their predetermined path. More Puzzles.

Snow avalache sliding!

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

jneul said:
Kantor said:
Not Atlantis just yet.

I say the Holy Grail.

lol if they do that we will all expect to hear the indiana jones music lol

I'd prefer to hear Monty Python music, myself.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
jneul said:
Kantor said:
Not Atlantis just yet.

I say the Holy Grail.

lol if they do that we will all expect to hear the indiana jones music lol

I'd prefer to hear Monty Python music, myself.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

It's got to be the Holy Grail, surely. Unless they're saving that for the last one? (This is my hopeful assumption that UC3 isn't the last one...)

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

If its set in atlantis, i'd buy it day 1, the modern areas in the first 2 annoy me, reminds me to much of Miss lara and Mr. Jones.