By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 ideas.

What treasure Drake could go after in next Uncharted game?

I think looking for Atlantis would be great.

Maybe some underwater levels, diving, modern pirates.

We had snow and mountains last time, so maybe story could go to desert and sand this time.

Any other ideas?

Around the Network

Diving could be a cool mechanic.

OMG, imagine being chased by a shark as one of the epic set pieces! DO IT NAUGHTY GOD.

Atlantis has been done to death.

Water levels almost always suck and don't suit Uncharted's style of gameplay.

I'd love a big variety of environments again, and increased variety in the gameplay.

I'd love Atlantis. Trident wielding mermen as enemies FTW!

And besides, if it's anything like the previous games you wouldn't actually get to the underwater part until the final third of the game, before that you'd be somewhere completely random looking for clues.

VGChartz

I think atlantis is a brilliant idea, but seriously i think they will do something less predictable

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

I'd love atlantis but as long as the story is epic, ill be content.

Give Sulley some more time!

After the early parts of the game, he's gone till the last cutscene (if I recall).

jneul said:
I think atlantis is a brilliant idea, but seriously i think they will do something less predictable

They could use some twist, that the Atlantis is not what everybody think.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Diving could be a cool mechanic.

OMG, imagine being chased by a shark as one of the epic set pieces! DO IT NAUGHTY GOD.

mehhh ,,,tomb raider did it in the last iteration and it was not that fun

Perhaps some turkish treasure, turkey has a very rich cultural history ( though it would ask a lot of work and multiple BR-discs to replicate istanbul :) )