By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz is now on GameRankings

So does this mean were going to get review copies on a more consistent basis now?

Also are we going to get an actual review team similar to what other sites have like IGN? Because right now it seems like the reviews come out randomly and that all the reviewers are sort of doing their own thing with no talking or sharing of ideas between people.

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network
Majin-Tenshinhan said:
So what is it going to take for Metacritic to start adding them?

Working on it. Hopefully sometime within the next couple months.

Thanks for congrats guys. The reviewers worked hard for it.

I think it's up to date now.

Also, I single-handedly reduced Bonfire of the Vanities' score by 5%

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Mendicate Bias said:
So does this mean were going to get review copies on a more consistent basis now?

Also are we going to get an actual review team similar to what other sites have like IGN? Because right now it seems like the reviews come out randomly and that all the reviewers are sort of doing their own thing with no talking or sharing of ideas between people.

We've been getting review copies for over a year now.  We get around 15 copies on a month with a healthy number of releases.  I know people who work for every publisher and they all give us video games. There isn't a single one who never gives us games. It's usually a matter of allocation (whether they have enough copies to hand out to all the big sites).

And we do have a dedicated review team. There are a few things that will help us release reviews closer to release date. This is one step closer.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Mendicate Bias said:

You're under a false impression. I carefully selected the reivew team, and it's active and organized under strict editing and guidelines. Read the review methodology page for more info.

Around the Network

Ahem.

http://www.gamerankings.com/browse.html

We've affected the top three

Mendicate Bias said:

That is so far from the truth, it isn't funny.

Awesome! We are almost there.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Congratz naz and team!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Alright, I'll be praying that Metacritic adds this wonderful site soon enough then ^^