By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - metroid other m screens!!

Looking fantastic! I'll have to pause every other game I'm playing at the time of release to play this.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

Yea, I am a bit disappointed no videos of the game play still.

Beautiful aren't they?

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

I just came.

Soriku said:

One more screen.

You can see Tecmo's hand right there.

Around the Network

I don't care about graphics.

This is why I own the Wii.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

I'm calling it right now.

Every single person on that team of marines is going to die, and Samus is going to be traumatized about it and swear to work solo from now on.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

Every single person on that team of marines is going to die, and Samus is going to be traumatized about it and swear to work solo from now on.

You are too late with this prediction. Metroid: The Other M takes place after Super Metroid. Therefore Samus has been working alone since Metroid, the Prime games; Metroid Prime Echoes, Corruption and Hunters, which take place between Metroid and Metroid II: The Return of Samus, and Metroid II: The Return of Samus. Oh and I forgot about Super Metroid. Therefore She's been working alone for seven games up to this point.

The only game that follows Metroid: The Other M is Metroid Fusion.

If Nintendo is successful at the moment, it’s because they are good, and I cannot blame them for that. What we should do is try to be just as good.----Laurent Benadiba

patjuan32 said:
famousringo said:

You are too late with this prediction. Metroid: The Other M takes place after Super Metroid. Therefore Samus has been working alone since Metroid, the Prime games; Metroid Prime Echoes, Corruption and Hunters, which take place between Metroid and Metroid II: The Return of Samus, and Metroid II: The Return of Samus. Oh and I forgot about Super Metroid. Therefore She's been working alone for seven games up to this point.

The only game that follows Metroid: The Other M is Metroid Fusion.

But Samus didn't work alone in Corruption. She had the assistance of several other hunters, two Aurora units, and an entire Federation fleet.

Of course, every one of those hunters died, and Samus seemed pretty traumatized about it...

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I'm calling it, Adam dies at the end of this.

Also (there are 2 Sami(plural for Samus?) now), a cloned one that's the protagnist of Fusion and the one that was the protagnist of Super Metroid. Also, it will be the reason for the name sake, Other M.

Weird aren't I.

Pixel Art can be fun.