By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - metroid other m screens!!

ok im a little curious are we gonna see videos of other m? i know that nintendo said no footage but like a trailer would be good

Around the Network

YES! Oh man June can't come soon enough. Super Metroid has been my favorite game of all time since a child and I can't wait for this 2d Metroid. Hopefully the 3D aspects of this game are minimal (and they don't have Samsu speak, that'd be like Link engaging in conversations....weeiiiird)

Soriku said:

One more screen.

Isnt this from the E3 video ?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

OMG, super exciting! I want a new trailer nowww! =D

jarrod said:
patjuan32 said:^

This is the guy from the E3 trailer that said "Remember me". He has that look Samus. Watch him carefully.

That's "Adam".  You've played Fusion right?

The black guy isn't Adam. Adam was clearly shown in the trailer as a white guy, kinda looked like Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist, and he clearly said Adam's tagline "Any Objections, Lady?"

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
jarrod said:

This is the guy from the E3 trailer that said "Remember me". He has that look Samus. Watch him carefully.

The black guy isn't Adam. Adam was clearly shown in the trailer as a white guy, kinda looked like Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist, and he clearly said Adam's tagline "Any Objections, Lady?"

Ack really?  I thought it was the black guy in the previous trailer? :/

jarrod said:
Mr Khan said:
jarrod said:

Ack really?  I thought it was the black guy in the previous trailer? :/

Watch the trailer again, and wait for the line "Any objections, Lady?" Whoever is on screen at that time is Adam, that was his line as assigned by the narratives in Metroid Fusion

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Some of the gameplay screens make it look worse than metroid prime 1. And yet that last screen is excellent. This is odd, im almost surely going to buy it regardless of graphics because i enjoyed fusion and super metroid but... I am disappointed with the graphics so far.

maybe we should wait for vids

looks fantastic, very excited to buy this one

hopefully its not gaiden hard but id still get it either way

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889