By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac: FFXIII Superior on PS3

Ping_ii said:
^^did you catch turn10 trashtalking? wat about valve? did you complain when these devs wer talking nonesense?

Devs always trash talk it seems to get them some headlines. At least he had the good sense to realize Mass Effect 2 is a great game.

Around the Network

Agree with darth... it was unprofessional, but the truth is that that Wii is heaving a terrible quarter from software perspective, when you compare it with the HD twins... but the year is not lost Other M, SMG2 and Zelda should stop the bad dojo

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

No shit the PS3 version is superior for FF XIII.

Now just show us Resistance 3 or the new IP

hunter_alien said:
Agree with darth... it was unprofessional, but the truth is that that Wii is heaving a terrible quarter from software perspective, when you compare it with the HD twins... but the year is not lost Other M, SMG2 and Zelda should stop the bad dojo

No More Heroes 2, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, Fragile Dreams, The Sky Crawlers, Shiren the Wanderer, Red Steel 2... this is like Wii's best Q1 ever.  There's tons of worthwhile "core" content, including the (unquestionably) BEST fighting game in Q1.

What Wii seems to be lacking in Q1 (and PS3 has in abundance) is overhyped 1st party games.

FFXIII isn't "superior" on PS3. It's f*cking superior.

I survived the Apocalyps3

Around the Network

whats with all the wii fans in here?

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

iron_megalith said:
numonex said:
I do not believe anything that these biased journalists are saying in regards to FFXIII. The screenshot comparison between PS3 and 360 of FFXIII has been exposed as being fake. It is very likely that FFXIII will be equal on both platforms or slightly better on the XBox 360.
I will be buying FFXIII for the XBox 360 and continue supporting Microsoft until the day I die.

The screenshots were most likely mixed up and the better looking screenshots are on the XBox 360. Blu-Ray does nothing to enhance HD graphics it stores 6 times s more data on a disc than DVDs. The DVD player in the 360 reads the data at a faster rate than the Blu-Ray player in the PS3.

21-gun salute!

Ha Ha Ha! MS will save the world from that Imperial Japanese Sony Corporation!

Skeeuk said:

read the whole interview and youll see why.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

jesus kung fu magic said:
Skeeuk said:

well in comparison to games that are releasing on ps360 its highly true.

but mid year and latter year theres some good looking wii titles avail especially mh3

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Skeeuk said:

well in comparison to games that are releasing on ps360 its highly true.

but mid year and latter year theres some good looking wii titles avail especially mh3

I believe that also but that is an opinion.....I expect this kind of behaviour from sony (infact this is far too sensible for sony) but not developers....this gen is bringing out the worst in everyone.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!