By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Insomniac: FFXIII Superior on PS3

kowhoho said:
@lyrikalstyles
Yeah because 1 million copies is real pathetic...?

What is pathetic in my opinion is there biased towards other consoles, when for a fact if they would get their heads out of sony's ***

they would clearly sell a million more.... its economics man and which these developers dont seem to have

Around the Network

ROFL!!!!^^

Funny you dont say the same thing about those devs who has their "heads in MS ***".

themanwithnoname said:
Feylic said:
Yet when random people say "such and such game is better on 360", most of you wouldn't be complaining...

You mean like you would be in this thread? Also, show me another example of an employee of a developer said that about a game they didn't work on before it came out.

No, more like what you do.

slowmo said:
Feylic said:
slowmo said:
Feylic said:
Yet when random people say "such and such game is better on 360", most of you wouldn't be complaining...

Yeah but that doesn't get posted as news on this site 4 or 5 times in the space of the month then have 10+ threads in the forums too.

huh? I don't see this in the news.

You said comments regarding such and such game on 360.  Well there has been more threads total so far about the "superiority" of the PS3 version of FFXIII (pre release might I add too) than all other multiplatform games being better on the 360 in the last year in total, in the news.  This particular developer quote might not be in the news but there has been plenty of other articles instead saying the same.  I just don't see how you can 360 fans gloat more, when quite clearly, they don't.

Well if you haven't noticed.. the fact that FFXIII is even on the 360 was major news, and FF is a pretty popular series compared to the multitude of new IP's that have been released this gen. I would think it would be expected to have more news articles.

Feylic said:
themanwithnoname said:
Feylic said:

You mean like you would be in this thread? Also, show me another example of an employee of a developer said that about a game they didn't work on before it came out.

No, more like what you do.

Must've taken you long to come up with that. Couldn't find another example? Pretty much another baseless accusation, right? I'm shocked...

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
Ping_ii said:
ROFL!!!!^^

Funny you dont say the same thing about those devs who has their "heads in MS ***".

You dont hear Bungie talking this nonsense as much as these guys

I was looking into purchasing Racthet and Clank:Future but now Im gonna pass on it.....Thanx

^^did you catch turn10 trashtalking? wat about valve? did you complain when these devs wer talking nonesense?

numonex said:
I do not believe anything that these biased journalists are saying in regards to FFXIII. The screenshot comparison between PS3 and 360 of FFXIII has been exposed as being fake. It is very likely that FFXIII will be equal on both platforms or slightly better on the XBox 360.
I will be buying FFXIII for the XBox 360 and continue supporting Microsoft until the day I die.

The screenshots were most likely mixed up and the better looking screenshots are on the XBox 360. Blu-Ray does nothing to enhance HD graphics it stores 6 times s more data on a disc than DVDs. The DVD player in the 360 reads the data at a faster rate than the Blu-Ray player in the PS3.

Either you're joking, or smoking something pretty crazy.

IGN, amongst other high-profile review sites, have seen both and confirmed that the PS3 version looks and runs better on the PS3.

Square Enix have admitted that the original screenshots in that fiasco were PS3 shots and that the 360 shots were doctored (photoshopping 360 buttons onto the PS3 shots).

PS3 was the lead platform, for crying out loud.

Stop sticking your head in the sand and ignoring fact. The PS3 version is superior and none of your irrelevant "DVD reads faster" comments can change that.

My ass looks more superior.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

lol, I figured Stevenson was above the usual console wars FUD. Last place must be getting to him.