By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Do you care about 3D?

I agree with Hiko, not as much now, for some yes, but ounce the technology gets better and there is no need for the glasses it should take off, I have seen a 3d movie , its really cool , but those glasses give me a headache in about 15-20 minutes, if they could ever get rid of glasses or come out with much better ones , I think it can be real good. we will see.

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm really interested in the new 3d technology.I saw Avatar and I thought that that's how I want to watch movies and play games from now on.It's the next step in entertainment!Add 3d to more advanced motion controls than the current ones and you have a whole new gaming experience...

I think it could be good, but I'm still holding out. I hate that I will have to buy another new tv, just to use it.

Nope. I actually strongly dislike it.

i can watch 3d movies, but don't really care for 3d in games

Around the Network

HELL Yes. Can't wait to doge bullets on my couch while playing Killzone 3.

Oh yes I love 3D

No. I don't like the idea.

My Gaming Setup

Not really but they should wait for a few more years before bringing out this 3D shit

Favorite films. Foreign films forever!

I couldn't care less...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.