By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSFW: No More Heroes.... naked glitch?

lol i didn't even know nmh2 was out.

well may not be yet in AUS.

Around the Network

Some talented character modelers work at Grasshopper.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

MOE!

Sorcery said:
Some talented character modelers work at Grasshopper.

Agreed, you just have to look how insanelly hot and realistic Silvya looks on the telephone cut scenes, not to mention the boob physics, those guys are amazing

Nintendo is the best videogames company ever!

I don't believe this is a glitch...............but if it is, the one who found it must be feeling real lucky right now.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network
BoneArk said:
MOE!

You have no moe!

You're not even close to master!

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

are you guys sure this is coming out in the pal regions?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

vonboysp said:
are you guys sure this is coming out in the pal regions?

Yes, I'm sure.

With any luck, some self-righteous people will see this and go on a crusade to get the game banned or something like that. You just can't beat that kind of publicity.

Must buy status achieved!