By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NSFW: No More Heroes.... naked glitch?

Mr. Fister said:
With any luck, some self-righteous people will see this and go on a crusade to get the game banned or something like that. You just can't beat that kind of publicity.

This.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
Mr. Fister said:
With any luck, some self-righteous people will see this and go on a crusade to get the game banned or something like that. You just can't beat that kind of publicity.

That is seriously a good idea. Just send the YouTube link to your local FOX or whichever big 4 station you want, then they'll promote it up the line.

I actually may do just that. If we could get 20,000 kids to buy this game just for the chance to see something, that would be a victory for the sales.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

This seems more like a mod than a glitch...

Bamboleo said:
This seems more like a mod than a glitch...

Nah, if it were a mod they would have had naked Shinobu running around doing stuff. She seemed to be stuck doing the motion she does while that model actually appears (i.e., shower saving), which could be indicative of a glitch.

Granted, more explanation is needed.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.