By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will 360 start to outsell PS3 WW in 2010?

When will 360 start to outsell PS3 WW in 2010?

It won't, PS3 will conti... 529 59.24%

First Quarter (Jan-March) 24 2.69%

Second Quarter (Apr-June) 108 12.09%

Third Quarter (July-Sept) 147 16.46%

Fourth Quarter (Oct-Dec) 84 9.41%

Total:892

in others, you've got already halo 3 + fables 2 in a elite bundle, you can find the arcade model at 150 euros with 2 games, you can buy a elite with a second controller for 1 euro+ lego batman and pure... In europe there is a lot of promotions for xbox360, Ms have to find something else... 99 euros for arcade: impossible, it's less expensansive than ps2... pubs,no, there tons of pubs overthere.... natal: ok wait an see!!

Around the Network

^ I thought they canceled the Halo 3 + Fable 2 bundle before 2010 came around?

Probably never.

Price cuts won't have much effect, here the the UK , the arcade is £100 and the elite is £150 already.

the only thing keeping it close is the American market. 360's sell a lot here mainly because the popular genres in America are shooters and madden. almost all of my friends have a 360 and they use it call of duty and madden and also to play online. its like a chain reaction in america when one friend buys a 360 the next one will buy one too if it means call of duty and madden online. if the american market fails then them then the 360 is in trouble

HKN said:
Probably never.

Price cuts won't have much effect, here the the UK , the arcade is £100 and the elite is £150 already.

To the bolded, no it's not.  Care to show me a link for somewhere with them at that price, preferably several links if you believe thats the standard price.  The RRP for the arcade is still £159 which they increased from £129 last xmas.  Sure you can pickup Arcade's for less than the RRP but the RRP isn't anywhere near £100 and it is only sold for that amount very very rarely.

When the 360 does pricecut down to £100 then sales will definately boost some more, saying they will not is both naive and shows your bias is blinkering your viewpoint.

I would say I have no issue with your opinion of probably never though, just your reasoning used.

Around the Network

Sainsbury is/was £150 all over tv adverts and papers, and currently Currys have it for that price.

Depends on if they price cut. If they don't I expect 360 to continue losing WW for the rest of the year.

HKN said:
Sainsbury is/was £150 all over tv adverts and papers, and currently Currys have it for that price.

Show me an Arcade priced at £100, when you give up and admit you were talking rubbish I'll be waiting...

I guess it will depend on others cuz ps3 will dominate japan and 360 will dominate us

slowmo said:
HKN said:

Show me an Arcade priced at £100, when you give up and admit you were talking rubbish I'll be waiting...

Ok my bad, seems to have ended, argos, amazon etc had then under £100 a week ago.