By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Longest Time You Spent Playing a Demo

Edit: GT5p does not count as a demo.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2- 30+ hours.

Around the Network

Bit Trip Beat - 6 hours

Resonace of Fate - about 2hours

The most recent Stuntman game had a demo...like 2 years ago.

I played it until I could get a perfect run on each of the levels. I got goooooooood

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - 21 hours currently

Around the Network

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Collector's Edition 20-minute demo.

I played it about 50 times.

Patapon 2, played that one for about 5 hours before buying the game.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

hehe.. the Folklore Demo. that was right after getting my PS3, and i had no cash left. and i was choosing my first Game by playing Demo's.. and after i decided to take folklore first, i played the demo couple of times. im sure i wasted over 5 Hours on that...

and if PS1 Games count, very very long ago, i had an Tekken 3 Demo Disc, and i was playing that with many of my Friends... im not sure, but i think it was over 20 hours combined.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

the uncharted multiplayer i put in a good 5 hours, then bought it the day it ended, when i intented to get the game for christmas b4 the i played the demo.

I played the BF 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII demo almost exclusively even though I had the game.