By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am getting the Last Story over Final Fantasy XIII. Are you with me?

I am getting the Last Story over Final Fantasy XIII. Are you with me?

Yes! 114 50.22%

No! 59 25.99%

(Getting both) 54 23.79%

Total:227

Any comments on the Rome clip? =P

Great series.

Around the Network

Easily. The Last Story looks like it has a chance to have some of the throwbacks to old, which is why I'm excited for it. Whereas FF13... nah, I don't want to play an RPG going in a straight line for several hours. And while the "plot" of many JRPGs is fairly linear, there are at least things to the sides to look at. That's what makes exploration good. And don't get me started on the towns...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Yeah I suppose. DQ got me into RPG's thanks god.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

badgenome said:
Xen said:
besides, Sakaguchi is quite overrated.

That is one sexy crustacean.

i will get both since they are not releasing close to each other, i will wait for a price drop on FF13 though, i lost some interest in FF13 after finding out there are no towns or overworld, still it is final fantasy and i will get it eventually, my money is on god of war 3 next month.

we know nothing about the last story but my favorite final fantasy games are made by Sakaguchi so i cant wait to see the last story.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Absolutely not with you.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

What the heck? No.

no, I'm not getting FFXIII but I won't be getting The Last Story either until I learn more about it and if it turns out good. Right now it looks interesting, but we really don't know anything about it and it isn't in one of my favorite genres so it doesn't get a free pass.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

well.....it still a long way before the last story release...i am sure you able to save enough money to get it when its release even you buy FF XIII next month.....

Why not get both?

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.