By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - why do the UNITED STATES win every olympics???

why do the UNITED STATES win every olympics???

they have the best athletes. 6 25.00%

the people of the united ... 2 8.33%

its just the way of life. 0 0%

the united states is just awesome. 4 16.67%

the united states has the best army. 5 20.83%

the united states is the ... 7 29.17%

Total:24

I know that these are all facts and i know it sucks to only choose one answer.

this thread is to be strictly professional so no bias and no trolling.

Around the Network

This thread is pointless, last Olympics were won by China (and with a huge margin over the US), that kinda discredits all your point. Even funnier, the last Winter olympics weren't either won by the US, they were won by Germany

Because we are the United States of Awesome. You should have this thread locked and make another with that option

dsister44 said:
Because we are the United States of Awesome. You should have this thread locked and make another with that option

More like United States of...

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
dsister44 said:

You should use the original music video, it's much more awesome

Around the Network
axumblade said:
What are the Olympics? 

lol this guy made my day

zexen_lowe said:

This thread is pointless, last Olympics were won by China (and with a huge margin over the US), that kinda discredits all your point. Even funnier, the last Winter olympics weren't either won by the US, they were won by Germany

Just to add salt in the wound.. when the winter olympics was in Salt Lake City 2002.. the US was third..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well USA will never win another one in your lifetime. It's Chinas now.

zexen_lowe said:

thats the spirit!!!!!!!!

we love to see our moderaters get involved with the community.

Rainbird said:
Son1x said:
dsister44 said:

You should use the original music video, it's much more awesome

I wanted to use the one with Squall, but the guy the uploaded it had his account closed so its not up anymore :/

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."