By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well after 24 reviews Galaxy is #2 on gamerankings...

Cool, let's keep making a new thread everyday about Galaxy's place on gamerankings

Anyways, I really like seeing Galaxy this high, altough I can say (yet?) that it is better than 64, but it comes close. I have collected 17 stars and played a little more than three hours right now, so it's probably too early to judge.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

tied with OoT?!?
that's cool and all but w/ more reviews coming in, chances are it's going to go down. but what i think is more amazing is how MP has like 92 total reviews and it's still ranked 3rd......same w/ RE's total reviews...

It's just retarded to have two orange boxes in the top 10 anyway... gamerankings loses their credibility to me because of that... just lame lame lame

But I would love to see Galaxy to be considered the 'best game of all time' cause I feel that way :)

Too early still. Bioshock had 72 reviews or something.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

OriGin said:
It's just retarded to have two orange boxes in the top 10 anyway... gamerankings loses their credibility to me because of that... just lame lame lame

But I would love to see Galaxy to be considered the 'best game of all time' cause I feel that way :)

Dude, who cares...Orange Box rocks.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
OriGin said:

Dude, who cares...Orange Box rocks.

People who think the Orange Box is a single package and shouldn't be on there twice.  Which it shouldn't.

Avinash_Tyagi said:
This guy at Game almighty gave it an 8.7 because the game is too easy (yet he only collected 60 stars, not 120) and he said the game didn't have enough voice acting WTH?

They gave Zelda a 7.2 and Ratatouille a 7.3. Need I say more?

Fortunately, they don't seem to count for GameRankings' average, though they do count for Metacritic.

Reality has a Nintendo bias.

Whoa, tied for 1st!!!!

Also lol @ gamesTM. Gonna get ripped for that review.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

.0% behind ocarina

Somehow OoT has dropped .1% making this a two way tie at Gamerankings.

I dislike the fact that a fighting game in the style of Soul Calibur, Tekken etc can make it so high. Sickens me.