By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well after 24 reviews Galaxy is #2 on gamerankings...

We all thought it impossible, but OoT has finally been dethroned as Mario takes his rightful place as the King of Games - and Nintendo once again proves they make the best games in the world (+ sell the most consoles).

Hah. It's good to be on the winning side for a change.

Around the Network

OMG - I have been waiting for this :)

News story coming up... DIGG, DIGG, DIGG!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Way to Go Mario I'm 57 stars through it and the game is amazing! This game defiantly deserves it!

even with:

GameAlmighty 11/15/2007 8.7 out of 10 87.0%

impressive!

llewdebkram said:
even with:

GameAlmighty 11/15/2007 8.7 out of 10 87.0%

impressive!
I think you will find that it is un-bolded, and not counted towards the average

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

Around the Network

Yeah this is the icing on the birthday cake of Miyamoto! Happy Birthday to the spiritual father of Mario. Hurray!!!

Rubang B said:
Honestly, I've never understood this whole Ocarina vs. FF7 as the greatest game of all time argument that everybody has. I think both games are viewed with oodles of nostalgia because they were the first 3-D outings of their respective franchises.

I mean, it seems fairly obvious that the greatest game of all time was Super Mario Bros. 3 and Galaxy just passed it.

Galaxy is a 98 at MetaCritic, and the last game to get a 98 was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2. Um... lolwut? You expect me to believe that those 2 games have equal levels of fun to be had and that they're tied for 2nd best game of all time? I would love to find a real human who believes that, and then smack his face off.

All reviewers should be shot and buried somewhere. All of them are embarrassments. At least Yahtzee is consistent in hating every single game ever but Portal and Psychonauts. He has a soul.

I don't get the FF7 comparison... to me that game is godawfull... and was godawfull for it's time.  All it showed was that Final Fantasy went 3-D one final fantasy too early.  That and the story sucked.

Now while Orcarina of time was just ok to me, (I perfer the NES and SNES Zeldas) I can see why a lot of people would rate it very favorably.

Joemanji said:
 The Wii has now the best videogame in history ever.

Wii win.

PS:  You lose.

Galaxy news story is up - lets see how the site holds up to so DIGGing :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
Galaxy news story is up - lets see how the site holds up to so DIGGing :)

If I had an account I would. Gratz Mario/Nintendo!

Edit: there I made one just to digg it.