By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII (360) Not HD | Resolution, Anti-Aliasing Analyzed

I see the difference, Ps3v is better but I don't see what's the problem...I doubt this will ruin the gameplay experience on 360.

Around the Network

Does it really matter? The game is still playable.
I'm sure plenty of 360 owners will still buy and enjoy the game.

The missing foliage is a lame attempt of Fanboyism. There is foliage just below the red circles.

EMULATION is the past.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I would be much more concerned about framerate, screen tearing and stuttering. If the 360 version is clear of those problems, we can probably call it a wash from what I've seen.

shinyuhadouken said:
All the horrible ps3 ports didn't get this much attention. Just let it go for fuck sakes.

Bayonetta, Why we care if the PS3 version is gimped?

Thread with near 100 posts.

There's also plenty more on Bayonetta alone if you search the site.

Most games with differences on HD consoles have brought in waves of attention. It's been that way since the gen began.

Around the Network

This PR mess from Square Enix has definitely crossed the line into full-blown hilarity.

well, if you have both systems (ahem..) buy it for PS3...if you were waiting for FF13 to buy a HD console, well buy a PS3 by all means. If you're stuck with a 360 to play your beloved FF13, then buy FF13 and enjoy it (and if eventually you buy a PS3 for any other games, buy FF13 again since you love it so much and need to have the best version :)

Wow, a great title for the thread about a thread. To make some real good VG$, just put PS3/360/Wii ... has_NO_games/is_NOT_hd/is_for_kids in your title and it will receive many posts (just like I posted to this one!) ; )

Few other X360 screenshots from a spanish website..:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=19866039&postcount=12243

Difference is huge compared to the other screens with cursors on them (and others in the same batch)...

Truth does not fear investigation

dobby985 said:
Does it really matter? The game is still playable.
I'm sure plenty of 360 owners will still buy and enjoy the game.

This...a million times this. I'm buying the game on PS3, but the differences being pointed out here are so small I really don't think they will matter. I can see why people bring them up, considering this is pretty much done with every multiplatform game nowadays, but if a person only owns a 360 this should not bother them AT ALL.