By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My thought on Wii after owning it for almost a year

TheBigFatJ said:
I'd have to say that I give the PS2 a F. I played Gran Tourismo when it came, out, and it was good, but then I tried Final Fantasy X and RPGs weren't really my thing. I guess there is nothing good on the PS2, so it's an F. Plus, the console died like 8 years ago.

I guess it's possible that there are more than a few games on the PS2, but I don't feel like bothering to find out. I'm just going to grade, then post it on the Internet so everyone can see how smart and decisive I am and know my opinion. Which is important, because my opinion is correct, after all.

Now there's a post with a dashing of awesomesauce if I ever saw one.

Around the Network

I like J RPG and SRPG games, Fire Emblem is my most anticipated title in 2008, not sure if it's enough to keep wii or sell it

This is somehow suspicious...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

It's a shame but he's entitled to his opinion. I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year with the Wii, got some great games, some great additions and a bright future ahead with every new game. Personal highlight for me so far is Metroid Prime 3, thought that was bloody fantastic and i wont even get Galaxy till tomorrow. My first year so far has been great, been a gerat year for 360 too, with some thoroughly great games out for that too, shame the majority are FPS's, more diversity would help them but saying that, ive really enjoyed these FPS's.
@Boolean
Hrm, i dont suppose you read review sites or previews to gauge your opinion on whether or not you'd like the games you buy? Could possibly improve your opinions.
@Rol
I dont understand where yoru negativity is coming from, i mean, ive been a logn time reader and you've always been a thorough poster and always explained your reasoning behind things, i just cant pin-point when you lost your Wii-faith.

Games i'm currently playing:

ummm, going from Wii Sports to Zelda to Mario Party... you managed to skipped a whole lot of good games.

Around the Network
Nairu said:

@Rol
I dont understand where yoru negativity is coming from, i mean, ive been a logn time reader and you've always been a thorough poster and always explained your reasoning behind things, i just cant pin-point when you lost your Wii-faith.

Posts need giant flashing red neon warning signs which say "WARNING: Sarcasm may be present in the following post."

Uhhhhhhhhhh lets see how I can say this ummmmmmmwhat are you ranking your PC after playing it for your many years?

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

Lol @ that guy thinking Rol is serious...HES THE MOST SARCASTIC Wii GAMER ON THIS SITE...I even think he completed the infamous BINGO board like three weeks ago lol

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=9620

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
Words Of Wisdom said:
Nairu said:

@Rol

Posts need giant flashing red neon warning signs which say "WARNING: Sarcasm may be present in the following post."

That would reduce the posts in this forum a lot because nobody had to explain his sarcasm anymore...

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I call BS on this 'review'. Most likely some PS3 fanboy that saw the thread on the other forum and got angry. At least Twestern had the balls to use his real account.