By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW3 very much likely to selll 1.5 mn+ first week.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Stop quoting the ignorant person please.

Around the Network

I really acknowledge that there is still someone out there who has completely missed out on what GOW3 is all about....and desperately trying to emphasize on the statement that such titles gets easily floored by Wii's games of inferior gfx.

i bought it today, but i don't preorder games. i just walked in and bought it.

i will always stay cold

I think it will do at least 3m LTD and but I hope 5m+ that would be a great trilogy ender

"Rainbird: Why don't Nintendo and Microsoft Copy the Sony Blog?

Bagenome:You can't shoot things on a blog, and babies can't read, so I don't think it would suit either one's target audience."

d21lewis said:
Honestly, do JRPG makers even realize how hard it is to save the world? That shit is impossible!

GameAnalyser said:
Chairman-Mao said:
GameAnalyser said:
Tbone said:
I hope so that would be great but i kinda doubt it, it just seems too much imo.

well i find 1mn definitely not too much.

Dude 1 million is a ton! I think GoW3 can do it; but if it doesn't and sells in the high hundreds of thousands I'd still be impressed. Not every game has to sell 1 million in a week to be a success.

Agreed..We are not trying to define success thru first week sales, but trying to determine how well the fans have turned in from the current existing userbase for a highly acclaimed title right from the launch.

All right that's cool then!

I was just curious because a lot of people are like "Game X didn't sell over 500,000 units first week, what a flop!". I'm glad you're not one of them.

Around the Network

picked up my copy yesterday and I am loving it so far:)

I believe it !!
Keeping my fingers crossed for 1 Mil first day !
Anyone else agree ??

| Sony Bravia 52" LCD | Sony Bravia 5.1 System |

| 20" iMac | 13" MacBook | M17X Alienware Gaming Laptop |

| 120GB Slim PS3 | 80GB Fat PS3 | 250GB Xbox 360 | Wii | PSP Go |