By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GOW3 very much likely to selll 1.5 mn+ first week.

id say 1.5 million is attainable

Around the Network
CaseyDDR said:
No way it will sell 1 mil first week. Game isn't that good.

It is considered by many to be the best action game series ever created....

In a normal world it should sell 10 Millions on the 1st day...

I mean...Random crap like Call of Duty,Halo and every other FPS sells like crazy but unique games like God of War 3 and and have to hope for good sales.
What is this crap?
People should bow down before the devs from God of War 3,Uncharted,The Last Guardian and all the other unique games and spit on Kotick,complete Activision and every other FPS Dev/company.

^^

Mainstream gamers don't like games like U2, GOW3, or some other, i can prove it if you come to my house and see the reaction of my brothers to them....mainstream gamers...we hate you.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

With the hardware shortages both the PS3 sales boost and the GOW3 launch sales will be negatively affected.

Around the Network

1.5 mil is irrational. I doubt the game is as huge as FF XII is.

i will get gow3, ff13, and heavy rain after i file my taxes.

pslee said:
i will get gow3, ff13, and heavy rain after i file my taxes.

same but i dont need to do that to my taxes lol

And the pal version being 40 GB..5 GB extra than American version. Well, very well..Blue-ray exploitation almost at it's peak.

gekkokamen said:
With the hardware shortages both the PS3 sales boost and the GOW3 launch sales will be negatively affected.

Well not necessarily..hadware sales can suffer though, but the preorders for S/W will definitely keep increasing and sales sustained. 1.2 to 1.5 mn will still be attainable. If sony can deal with shortages in US with a better pace...it's a great thing.