By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario Galaxy Review--SPONSORED BY SONY!

Words Of Wisdom said:
ckmlb said:
@takeru51: how about you don't personally attack or spread rumors about members that were here long before you?

Just because a person has more posts or was around longer does not magically make them unbiased or any less opinionated.

I wonder who else would be a good examples of that...   You know who you are.

True, but you missed what was said earlier about him. They were speculating that his was a joke/fake account just for trolling, which a lot of the old user know is not the case.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network

Ratchet and clank graphics are good but the gameplay is nt as god as Galaxy. I wouldnt really clas R&C as a platformer. It's more shooter adventure.

MikeB said:
@ Avinash_Tyagi

Thanks for attacking someone who loves Mario, likes the Wii-mote (just not for all type of games) and is supportive towards Nintendo. I believe you are a pretty extreme fanboy, accepting no little point of criticism.

OK, Nintendo is god, Wii-mote is perfect for anything! Happy now?

Rich coming from you. As far as I remember PS3 is perfect in your eyes.

rocketpig said:

I don't see what is so wrong about those criticisms. MP8 doesn't have very good graphics and the Wiimote could definitely use a little ergonomic work. It's a poorly designed controller and Nintendo definitely could have done better. I love the idea behind the Wii and it's a boatload of fun but in 2007, having difficulty reaching all the buttons easily or having a controller dig into your hand after a long gaming session in unacceptable.

With that said, I don't see why he constantly compares the Wii to the 360 or PS3. Pointing out flaws is okay; constantly comparing vastly different systems is not.

The problem I see here is that this guys major complaints about Super Mario Galaxy have little to do with the game itself but more to do with the Wii. I think it is really unprofessional to have somebody who doesn't like motion controls review the game. Why not get somebody else to do it? Isn't that the point of reviews anyway? If you don't like motion controls, chances are that you don't own a Wii and wouldn't consider purchasing Super Mario Galaxy in the first place.

takeru51 said:

5 bucks says that this is legend11. He's the only person on these forums I've seen that would go to such lengths over something so stupid. Any takers on that?

Well, he once claimed that Nintendo was morally equivalent to the governments of the USSR and Red China, because it didn't have HD.

Just sayin'.

Around the Network
damkira said:
takeru51 said:

5 bucks says that this is legend11. He's the only person on these forums I've seen that would go to such lengths over something so stupid. Any takers on that?

Well, he once claimed that Nintendo was morally equivalent to the governments of the USSR and Red China, because it didn't have HD.

Just sayin'.

It was a parody of someone else's post.  So who are you anyways, Gballzack?

Legend11 said:
damkira said:
takeru51 said:

Just sayin'.

It was a parody of someone else's post. So who are you anyways, Gballzack?

I don't know who that is, so I don't think that's me.

blaydcor said:

on a side note, looking at legend11's posts on the 1st page, who else finds him extremely biased, naive, and obnoxius?

I'm just tired of people who accuse anyone of giving bad marks to Wii games (even the crappy ones) biased.

Need some help here Legend?

No, everything is fine. I won't bother arguing in this thread since it just puts it more off-topic.