By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I now have more Wii games than N64 games.

Looks like I have 10 GC games, 10 Xbox games, 2 PS2 games, and 4 Wii games. Of course the Wii game pile is going to be joined by Galaxy this Friday, and Umbrella Chronicles a few weeks later.

Around the Network

I was a poor kid living in the projects during the N64 days so I only ever got a handful of games for it (5 IIRC) which means that's not fair comparison. I got 15 games for my Gamecube during its life. So far I have 13 Wii games and 3 Gamecube games I bought after getting a Wii. Counting Wii Sports/Play and Gamecube games I bought to play on the Wii I've already passed my Gamecube lifetime total. Not counting those 5 games I'll still pass the Gamecube total sometime early next year.

I have 14 N64 games and only 2 Wii games. Well, 3 if you include Wii Sports, 7 if you include VC games.

Only 6 GC games.

I'm the type of Nintendo owner that 3rd parties hate. Only one out of six of my GC games was 3rd party (REmake), and I don't own any 3rd party Wii games, and the only one I'm interested in is Zack & Wiki.

wii sports definitely counts as a good. yes it comes with the system so you don't actually buy the game separately but that doesn't mean its not a game. by that line of thinking then you can't include super mario bros. as a NES game, which is absurd. just cuz a game is bundled doesn't somehow mean its not an actual video game. espeically when its something like wii sports which is one of the most fun current gen games out so far.

i have wii sports, zelda, re4, and super mario galaxy. basically 4 amazing games. i had super paper mario but exchanged it cuz it was a little too easy/kiddy for me as are all the paper mario games. i plan to buy medal of honor heroes 2, guitar hero 3, mp3, mario strikers charged, fire emlem, zack & wiki, mario and sonic, and maybe madden '08 and geometry wars. i might also get wii play once i feel the need to get a third controller. so many good games for nintendo. its a shame it seems like a lot of people think there aren't many good games out for wii.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

I envy you rich kids so much. Right now I have 4 Wii games, 5 GC games and 10 N64 games. Just for reference, I have bought 8 or so of the 50 N64 games I finished.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Still a long way to go for my Wii collection to surpass my N64 collection (about 35 games) and GC collection (about 45 games).

But yeah, the Wii actually had a quite good first year.

I agree. Also, N64 has better games (for the time) maroi kart 64, super mario 64, paper mario, star fox 64, banjo kazooie, super smash and space invaders are still awsome. Vigilante 8, Battle Tankz, golden eye, mario party.... not so much anymore :(

I have 12 N64 games and 8 ps3 games.

mM

If your Wii collection surpasses your N64 collection than I have lost all respect for you.

The Nintendo 64, for all the whining, is probably Nintendo's best console. But then again, how can you rank them? All of Nintendo's consoles before the Gamecube were immeasurably good!  Oh, except the Virtual Boy.

I lost track of how many Nintendo 64 games I own, but Smash is definitely my favorite.

Sorry Montana, but Super Nintendo takes that crown. Nearly effortlessly from N64 too.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

I was too young when the SNES came out to appreciate its greatness :(

Woe is me.