By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - And if Miyamoto asks you "What do you want me to do next ?"

Since chrono trigger isn't their ip I'll tell them:
"make mario rpg 2 WITH geno"

Around the Network

Mario [american] football and Rugby!

Or any other sport Mario hasn't played yet (mario volleyball anyone? Sounds cool as hell!)

or... F-ZERO, but maybe this will suit better when Wii goes HD.

whatever he wants

Huh I'd like to see a Mario Football game but I'd tell him to make a new Kid Icarus game. Don't let the awesome redesign in SSBB go to waste.

Give me a job!

Around the Network

New franchise, something in the horror realm that'd put the Resident Evil series to shame

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

I'd tell him to just do whatever he was already doing, since he's better at it than anyone else on the planet.

Or I'd ask him to make F-Zero WX with the old Sega/Nintendo team. Either way, I'd probably be satisfied.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

A European release date for Tingle RPG 2.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Raze said:
New franchise, something in the horror realm that'd put the Resident Evil series to shame

Its one of my dreams to see Miyamoto working on something very violent or scary , or in other words he working into some very mature game , it would be nice and that would make some fan boys (sony/ms) to shut up when saying that nintendo is for KIDs cuz i tell you , when Miyamoto makes a game it is to show how it should be done ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Mario Hockey or a Mario FPS would be cool.

Or heck, release Kirby Wii already.

But he's always doing something interesting anyways and probably better than anything I would suggest.