By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - never been outside of America

O-D-C said:
I dident much care for London

but

PARIS, omg what a city, the history, the culture truly a great place if you appreciate french history

also i hear Canada is pretty amazing

I bought Warcraft 3 in Canada.

Canada is <3

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
Why on Earth would anyone want to go to London? The place is too busy and everyone is a Manchester United fan.

I still haven't been to Germany, grr.

Really? Is it the 'cool' thing to be, cheer for Manchester United and diss London teams?

Ive been on holidays to... Paris, London (well, living here for a few months anyway), South-west Canada, New Zealand and Hawaii. Out of those i think my favourite was probably Canada. Loved Vancouver, Jasper, Banff and everywhere i went really. Paris and London are both absolutely beautiful as well.

And of course, i think my own country is fantastic but im slightly biased.. Great Barrier Reef, Sydney Harbour, and the Great Ocean road south of melbourne past the 12 apostles through to South Australia. Its all beautiful!

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)

I've only been to the US, New Zealand, and Australia. I'll say that I've been more than pleased with both of those.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've only been out of the states once, when I went to Canada nearly seven years ago.

Around the Network

Come to Amsterdam before they take our weed and hookers away!! :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

• Skip London.

• Go to Paris for a week.
  • Go enjoy hiking in the Alps.
  • Get high and laid in Amsterdam.

• Go to Tokyo, spend 3 days there.
  • Go to Kyoto and spend 8 days there.

• In Honolulu visit "The Big Kahuna's" and have the pulled pork sandwich. It's right next to the Airport off Nimitz.

"If you think education is expensive--try ignorance."

Slimebeast said:
highwaystar101 said:
Why on Earth would anyone want to go to London? The place is too busy and everyone is a Manchester United fan.

I still haven't been to Germany, grr.

Really? Is it the 'cool' thing to be, cheer for Manchester United and diss London teams?

no it is not, i am a Londoner and i hate Manchester United with a passion, i support London teams arsenal because i grew up near their first ever stadium and West Ham because i live about a mile from their stadium.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I've been to Mali, Casablanca and Mexico. I eventually want to travel to Europe, Asia (Japan), Australia and South America.

I'd put aside $4,500 for a trip to Japan ($1500 for ticket/hotel and was saving up for a $600 per day budget) and took a year and a half of language classes but economic crap hit and now it's gone. I do plan on going though. As soon as I get a steady job i'll start saving up again.

Go somewhere now! Aside from a couple trips to tropical resorts, I too was a sad, never been anywhere interesting loser.

Then Moved to Korea. You know what, I'm a better, more worldly and cooler person for it. I laugh at old go nowhere loser old me.

And when I'm done in Korea, my girlfriend and I are hitting up Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and maybe Indonesia and Malasia for a while, just to travel cause we can.

You owe it to yourself to experience as much of the world as possible.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.