By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official: What are you currently playing and progress discussion thread

Recently got 100% on Metroid Other M might go back and play hard mode but in the mean time I'm still on DQIX/Infinite Space (got a deal for that game its super rare)

Needing to plow through a bit of my PS3 backlog when I can, so many of those titles go unbeaten.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Vanquish demo. Yes it's that good imo.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

Metroid Other M and TMNT 3 for DS.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Metroid Other M, Rathcet n Clank ACIt (trying to platinum), FFXIII (trying to platinum)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soma said:

That is the one that came out early in the DS's lifetime right? The side scroller? I liked that one even though it wasn't quite as good as the classics. 

OT: Just bought Birth By Sleep so that's on my list now, I had to recharge my PSP lol it must have felt abandoned and envious of it's DS brother... at least he isn't almost destroyed from normal wear and tear like his brother lol 

Also playing Mario Tennis Power Tour and Infinite Space, giving myself a little time and will go back to Other M on hard and Prime Trilogy, just on the go right now so console gaming has to go on a back burner.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Metroid: Other M and Final Fantasy III DS.

'm about 2 hours into my second playthrough of Other M and trying for 100% on my first file, and in FF3 DS I just completed the Nepto temple and have little idea what to do next.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:

'm about 2 hours into my second playthrough of Other M and trying for 100% on my first file, and in FF3 DS I just completed the Nepto temple and have little idea what to do next.

Haven't seen you join in with the Other M discussions how you liking the game?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Haven't seen you join in with the Other M discussions how you liking the game?

Quite frankly they should have named it Metroid: Awesome M.

This was the Super Metroid follow up I've been waiting for since the N64. I like the Prime series as much as the next person and have defended the games from many rabid fanboys that never gave them a chance, but Other M hits all the right notes of what a Metroid game should be while still being a unique entry in the franchise. All of the complaining I read on the internet pre-release was nothing more than the idiocy-laced hyperbole the internet is drenched in. I will openly embrace an Other M 2. DO IT, NINTENDO!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

MaxwellGT2000 said:
Soma said:

That is the one that came out early in the DS's lifetime right? The side scroller? I liked that one even though it wasn't quite as good as the classics. 

OT: Just bought Birth By Sleep so that's on my list now, I had to recharge my PSP lol it must have felt abandoned and envious of it's DS brother... at least he isn't almost destroyed from normal wear and tear like his brother lol 

Also playing Mario Tennis Power Tour and Infinite Space, giving myself a little time and will go back to Other M on hard and Prime Trilogy, just on the go right now so console gaming has to go on a back burner.

yes, I agree, it isn't as good as the classics, and probably not even as good as the ones from GBA. Probably in the same level as the second one, but I liked the first one more. The gameplay was faster, in this one and the second the turtles feel very slow.

Fun game, but could be better..... and is hard as hell!

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

YS SEVEN